·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From my final final draft of the tank this is the end result :lol:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Jim, You posted some pics a while back and I liked that one big rock standing up so much I hunted one down for myself. I love your setup for malawi's, but I had to leave some more open sand for my tanganyikans

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
shellies215 said:
Jim, You posted some pics a while back and I liked that one big rock standing up so much I hunted one down for myself. I love your setup for malawi's, but I had to leave some more open sand for my tanganyikans

I like it!
I have always liked a bit of vertical in my tank, I see so many that are just the low piles with a bunch of space above (which is fine) just looks empty to me. I would love to do a fake background like the aqua terra ones just to spendy for me, and I don't have the patience to build my own.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Very nice! Its funny, the first thing I noticed was that one vertical rock at right. Excellent rock work all around.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Fantastic! Really nice, natural layout of the rocks - very balanced and pleasing to the eye. :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Floridagirl said:
Very nice. What fish are you keeping in it?
6 Acei, 4 Rustys, 4 labs and 1 Demasoni. There is one more in there that I am not sure what he is.

I have to get some more Labs,Rustys and Acei's to get a good male/female ratio! For now they all seem to be getting along fine with normal chasing and no nipped fin's. I really like the Rustys what a beautiful fish color wise! The Acei are fun to watch but total pigs when it comes to eating they are like my 10 year old, he's skinny as a rail but I swear that kid could eat a lg pizza in 5 min. :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts