Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys , here's a new HD video tour of my fish / bed room . I have 17 different species of Victorian cichlids , all but 2 spawning ( no males ) in over 2000+ gallons of tanks . :popcorn: Enjoy the video tour , thanks Jimmy

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Hi s10jimmy,

You have an impressive fish room. Thank you for sharing the video tour. The 380g is amazing, the rock work is well done.

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
41 Posts
excellent video s10jimmy....nicely done!! WOW...is all I can say!! You def. have a sweet fish room and a sincere admiration for cichlids.....cheers!!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Very nice selection of fish and tanks you have there.

Why are you running the tanks without glas tops? Don't you loose lots of water to evaporation and doesn't the electric bill get even higher trying to heat all the tanks?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys , :thumb: as for the lids their next . I just switched from all hob's to sponges on a closed loop air system with a linear piston air pump . Next I have to pick up a sheet of plexiglass and cut my own lids.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Hi s10jimmy,

Although I have not tried plexi glass lids, I have read others have negative experience with them. Specifically, the plexi glass will sag and warp under the pressure of the condensation.

You might want to look/ask around in equipment section.

Just a heads up.

Thanks,
Matt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts