Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this too many fish for my 55 gallon tank? or can i add any other fish and if so what kind would you suggest? i was looking at the blue ram and the gold ram cichlids? :fish:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Yes I think its stocked maybe a little overstocked. No ram would ever work in that tank no matter which fish u took out rams are very sensitive and they would get torn apart or it would just hide and u would never see it. Are the convicts females if the cons are either both male or a pair.( Which if u have a male and a female its pretty much guaranteed a pair lol) I would remove them and get two females or some hrp there better looking and u wouldn't be overstocked IMO.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Yeah you could add more fish but would not suggest it. You would be doing massive amounts of wcs and your terror will ..... well become a terror. You are eventually gonna have to rehome some cichlids if you get more.

·
Registered
867 Posts
i wouldnt even have a gt in a 55.... 75 MIN for one. besides that you could have the firemout the convict ( same sex or all heck will break lose ) and poss a salvini then add 12 tiger barbs for dither and you good to go

1 - 4 of 4 Posts