Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys just wanted to let you know my Oscar that I named Tiger passed the other day from HITH. I really thought he was making a come back I was doing the daily water changes that fishguy told me about and all his advice TY! I have replaced him now with a Albino Oscar who I have named Milky. He's doing great now and about 4 to 5 inches including the tail. Sigh.. I miss Tiger I had him for 1 year and 6 months. I will post some pics of him soon. Just wanted to give an update in the Oscar Section. :-?

·
Registered
742 Posts
aww... sorry to hear about Tiger Dj..

good luck with Milky! show us some pics!

·
Registered
116 Posts
:( sorry to hear that

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys for all the support! And thank you again fishguy for all your help. I'll post some pics of Milky soon PepoLD

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
:-( I'm sorry to hear about Tiger, but do post pics of both Tiger and of Milky just to continue the traditions :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Oh Dj, sorry to hear about Tiger. I remember watching him grow up here. :(

HITH is nasty stuff for our beloved O's. So sorry Tiger didn't make it.

Glad you have Milky, tho. For those of us that love the O's, a house isn't a home without the O! :thumb:

·
Registered
190 Posts
I am sorry and I also don't mean to hijack your thread but its of a somewhat related matter. I know there are many different reasons why HITH is believed to start, however is there a typical age/size range it affects. Say younger oscars over older ones?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts