Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a bunch of glo-fish in my 10 gallon with 2 scissortails and 3 Panda Cories, I decided I was over-stocked and the glo-fish were a little too active for that small tank so I took them to my lfs and got 2 otto cats and 1 more panda cory. Ever since I did that which was like 2 weeks ago, my scissortails won't eat. I've tried everything, freeze dried bloodworms, regular flakes, cichlid flakes, frozen brine shrimp, algea wafers, they won't eat any of it! The levels in that tank are perfect, nitrite and ammonia 0 and nitrate 20. PH is neutral. They look perfectly healthy and are not acting any different besides the not accepting food. I did have another thread about the mysterious fry that magically appeared in the fry net in that tank. It's starting to look more and more like a scissortail as it grows, could that have something to do with it? Maybe they spawned and the rest of the fry got eaten and somehow that one made it's way into the net? I'm very confused. :-?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.