Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea, i was thinking in total having proably about 4-5 males, and 10-12 females. i was mainly worried about aggression issues between the males seeing as how they both show bars. i wasnt sure if that would cause problems or not.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thevein said:
i've got these guys together with afra cobue...
that would be my perfect tank right now lol. i would love to have a colony of these three fish in a large tank. do you have pics of this setup?

what is the best ratio for the white top? would it be alright to have about 75% saulosi and 25% white top in a 55 gallon?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys. i still havnt decided if i wanted to add another species to the saulosi tank yet. this is my first mbuna tank, and so far, i think im doing pretty good. i wouldnt want to add another species and have problems. if i was going to add one though, it would definately be the white top. a local guy has some for nine bucks a piece. i think thats an ok deal, but still pretty expensive to me to get as many as i would have to get.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.