Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live 5 min from the beach and my back yard is even mostly sand so it seems kinda silly to go pay money for something thats free. Would there be anything wrong with this as long as I screen it good and boil the **** out of it???? There are a ton of different colors of sand and grain size depending on which beach I go to. The stuff I want is about 30 min south but it would look so good in an aquarium. It's almost like micro rocks more than sand if that makes any sense. It has different colors of brown, tan, white, black etc etc. It really just looks like very tiny river rock I guess would be a good way of putting it maybe the same size as #20 pool filter sand. Is there anything wrong with this idea??

·
Super Moderator
40,491 Posts
It might be illegal to take it, but other than that it sounds cool.

·
Banned
178 Posts
DJRansome said:
LOL imagine that? "what's wrong officer?" "M'aam, put down the sand...." Simple solution to that though....bring a big ass bucket or 2, drive your car right on the beach, fill er' up...and RUN! lol.

·
Registered
213 Posts
lil_gold_ram said:
DJRansome said:
LOL imagine that? "what's wrong officer?" "M'aam, put down the sand...." Simple solution to that though....bring a big ass bucket or 2, drive your car right on the beach, fill er' up...and RUN! lol.
:lol: Reminds me, back in the early 60's in Scotland when my dad used to send me down the road to the farmers field to dig earthworms for his Blue Acara's.

What are you doin laddie?!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts