Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have in my 220g 72x24x30 10 Silver Dollar so, 3 G. Red Head Tapajo, 2 Flagtail porthole cats, a female turquoise and a gold male severum, male and female BNP, and a group of aenius corys. Contorted filbert, wild caught massivore rock, sand and gravel mix. 72in Beamswork DA LED.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
90g planted tank holds a wc female Heros Notatus Rio ***** and a male Heros Severus as the main attration. There as also 2 silver angels, several tetras, 2 stripped rafael, a spotted rafael, a yoyo and a candy stripe loach and a pair of breeding BNP. Plants inlcude Crypt Wendetii bronze and dwarf sag which hopefully survive the male sev's pruining. Extra angels in the tank picture were rehomed to another aquarist.
IMG_2983.JPG

90g_Redux.png

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She is definitely the tank boss. There has been some chasing but nothing serious, yet. Hopefully they will settle down together.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Moved the couple to their own private bungalow

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lots happening in the fish room. I was able to tag team a fish order from Imperial Tropicals. I received a Chocolate cichlid (Hypselecara temporalis), another Liberifer, and 2 WC L104 juveniles. The original H.L. and the H.N. were moved to the 220g with the SD and the Turquoise and Gold were moved to the 120g. I also added a trio of juvenile Geophagus Brasiliensis, a pair of silver angels and a female albino BNP to the 120g.
Chocoloate_arrival.jpg

Liberifer_arrival.jpg

L104_WC.jpeg

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update picture of Choco Loco who is closing in on Rainbow cichlid size.
Greedy_Group_55g.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,680 Posts
Awesome! There are some absolutely killer fish and tanks in those photos.
Beautiful work! :thumb:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Auballagh said:
Awesome! There are some absolutely killer fish and tanks in those photos.
Beautiful work! :thumb:
Thanks, DOD took away youtube or I would link to my channel. :roll:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Smart phone work around

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update pictures of the 120g inhabitants. Angels tried to spawn on the large rock but the green sev chased them away and ate the eggs.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

1 - 12 of 12 Posts