Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont know if this was already brought up but was watching the show "Planet Earth" on the Science Channel and the show was called Freshwater something and they had a segment on the Great Rift Lake mainly on Lake Malawi. Was pretty interesting to see them in the wild and the kids really loved picking out the fishes that we have had or currently had.

I know this is on a lot so thought I would let others know who didnt catch it and would like to see it.

Also on 4/2 they are repeating the Mutant Planet episode with the Rift lakes in case any who missed it (like me) would like to catch it. Think its on at 7 central.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I recorded mutant planet so I can watch it anytime :fish: It's nice for when I'm too lazy to get off the couch and go look at my real fish :lol:

·
Registered
623 Posts
I love planet earth. I had the HD DVDs (same as blue Ray guys but half the cost) with a nice big HD tv it looks amazing. Unfortunately I think I misplaced them or lent them out but never had them returned. At the time I was in college so was not keeping cichlids and didn't take notice of the species. I will have to watch again. Maybe netflicks will have it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts