Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have now had I my RED DEVIL since September 17th and I can't believe the changes he has gone through so far. I welcome all comments and critisism Thanks for looking...

Sept 17th/07 - First Day

Oct 28th/07 - 1 Month

Dec 30th/07 - 3 Months

March 17th/08 - 6 Months

June 12th/08 - 9 Months

And his only buddy in the 220 GAL

·
Registered
314 Posts
I didnt like the look of him when he was young but he ages nicely....well until he turned grey and grew whiskers

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Sweet!!! He has grown a lot. Nice job he looks very well cared for. Lucky dog 220g all to himself. Love that hump :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
he is so cute! i LOVE red devils but i dont have the space for the size tank he would need... but they are neat fish

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Very nice progress...those pics are great! 8)
Nice fish---both of them, actually. Matter of fact, I really like that catfish too...what kind of cat is it? They must get along fairly well, eh? :popcorn:

BV

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya they get along very well...the albino cat only comes out at night usually...he has a piece of drift wood he sits under all day

·
Registered
869 Posts
Wow, great looking fish! I really like the color of his eyes. :thumb:

·
Registered
869 Posts
Oh, and I forgot to ask... any plans to get him a lady friend? That size tank would be more than enough to have a pair in. Just a thought though. Once agian great job with the RD.

·
Registered
53 Posts
in its later photos it looks more midas then RD to me. Great job taking the time lapse photos, that is so cool to watch the fish grow like that. And good for you for giving that beautiful fish all that room to play. I have about an 8" RD in a 90 gal by himself and he loves all the space.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.