Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I changed my aquarium lights to LED ones about two weeks ago. I've been seeing a lot more green algae growing, and now I'm seeing some reddish looking algae growing on the rock. Could this be toxic to my fish? Also, any tips on managing this algae? I used to have snails but they seem to have disappeared around the time that this red algae showed up, and I have a single bristlenose.

55 Gallon Mbuna
Ph 8.0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 20


1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.