Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 75g with 20 Demasoni and 8 Yellow Labs! I also have a 20g high I use for holding females and raising their fry! I've never had multiple fish holding at once so I'm wondering if I should put both holding female Demasoni in the 20g tank? If so should I put in a tank seperater or just let them both swim together? One of the females has been holding for a little over 3 weeks and is ready to spit but the other I'm not really sure how long she's been holding! Just curious..... would love some feedback!!!

Thanks!!!!

:fish:

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
They won't do each other any harm, if that's what you mean. You can likely strip the first one and leave the second in the tank with the fry, but if she swallows her eggs, she may go after the fry. Once either/both are stripped, put them back in the main tank to avoid them eating the babies. Congrats!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd prefer not to strip them! I put the Demasoni thats been holding the longest in the 20g! I'm still debating whether to put the second Dem in the 20g as well or just let nature run its course!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.