Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to share some pics of my pseudotropheus metriaclima "blue dolphin" A.K.A Giant Demasoni. Enjoy

·
Registered
485 Posts
Looking good :thumb: Met.sp.Dolphins are one of my faves.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Wish I could figure out how to take pictures like that.. My fish always have the blur affect because they are moving.. How are you getting your pictures so still?

Great Pics :thumb:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Juan said:
Thankyou Gtz and Kyboy.
Only problem is I can't seem to find anymore anywhere.
Aquarium Adventure in Hoffman had about 12 of them when I was there yesterday.. They always have some.. They also have 50% off until the end of the month so now is the time to buy.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone for the nice comments

Cromak said:
Juan said:
Thankyou Gtz and Kyboy.
Only problem is I can't seem to find anymore anywhere.
Aquarium Adventure in Hoffman had about 12 of them when I was there yesterday.. They always have some.. They also have 50% off until the end of the month so now is the time to buy.
Oh wow Thanks!! I am going tomorrow if they are open on easter.. Happy Easter everyone.

·
Registered
464 Posts
no problem, The 50% off last until the end of MAY not this month.. And it's only on the weekends so you would have to go on a fri/sat/sun I think it's fridays as well, pretty sure.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks again I am just waiting for 11 to hit so I can go. I hope they are open. :thumb:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cromak said:
Wish I could figure out how to take pictures like that.. My fish always have the blur affect because they are moving.. How are you getting your pictures so still?

Great Pics :thumb:
Takes a lot of patience. What I like to do is focus on something like a rock,pot or anything and then wait for the fish to pass by and just snap the photo. Because these guys are quick, by the time my camera re-adjust they are gone..

·
Registered
388 Posts
Check the sponsors for that fish, I know for a fact one of them have them. They look just like mine!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts