Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I have 4 Polit's. I've had them from day 1 and that was about 9 months back. Now i don't own the mother nor did i see them stripped but i did get them way early. i did see the mother but not with the fry. the mother was in a tank with some male polits but also a few other types of mbunas. well the fish are about 2.5 inches and have not colored up. they dont even look like the rusty female polit im used to seeing. So my question is can anyone tell if they are Polits. Also i want to post pictures but can't figure out how to put them up. Can anyone help me to post these pictures to determine if they are Polit's. Also im looking for Demasoni but having no luck in the classifieds section. if you breed or know of any breeders please help out.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Upload your images to photobucket/imageshack or something similar to that and then copy and paste the Img code in your message. Hit preview post to make sure it worked so you know if you need to edit it all and then post it once satisfied.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally got the pictures up. Thanks for the help benjamin. Can anyone help? Do they look like young polits to you?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea I didn't think so but I was thinking they could possibly be a cross with all the male mbunas in the tank

1 - 9 of 9 Posts