Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had gotten an Acei that was wick with bloat n popeye, I treated accordingly n he made a full recovery in my qt tank. After eating fine n looking healthy for 6 days I moved him to my main tank. That was yesterday.

Since being in there he had immediately swam into a rock pile n have only seen him pop out just a few times in the last 24 hrs. I added him after the lights were out to try n help him slip in w/o problems.

Do you think he is just getting used to his new surroundings yet? Should I be concerned?

Also he didn't come out for feedings either n haven't witnessed any aggression towards him whatsoever.

Thanks in advance[/quote]

·
Super Moderator
40,535 Posts
Did you put in the other fish at the same time?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I removed the other Acei I got (4 of them) for 2 days and then put all 5 back in at once.

I was just sitting by the tank and said come on "Trooper" n he swam right out lol. Guess I just had to call him??? :lol:

I did my nightly feeding and he's right in there w the rest!

Kinda weird, but it worked out. Was just worried cause the other 4 never went into hiding but he did. He is back in there now but am seeing him come up to he front glass twice now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.