Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello - I am knew to the forum and need some advise. I have a 92 gallon tang tank with approx 16 fish, 4 are neolamprologus brichardi. One of my Neo brichardi has tanish brown spots around head and mid section of body. Other than these spots, fish is acting quite normal. Probably had spots for about a week now that I have noticed. I have several books as this is my first cichlid tank but none of them show photos or give advise on this "condition." I am not sure if this could spread to the other fish, and have noticed no spots on the others thus far. I keep tanks very clean with water changes at least once a week- although lately it has been two weeks between changes instead of one. Am I being paranoid, or is there an issue here? :-?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the speedy reply - if there is a problem I don't want to lose all my fish! Please see pic below of spots. I am going to put another posting on the forum of my tanks just directly if you are interested in seeing the other fish. Please let me know what you think. Thanks!
[/url]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts