Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to have a custom stand that has a 75 gallon and a 55g on each side of it. And I want cichlids in them!

The 75 gallon will have 5 clown loaches, 15 cardinal tetras, 5 angel fish, some discus, rams and some other american cichlids.

The two 55 gallon tanks are strickly african cichlids, with a school of chaser fish.

My question is can you help me decide what to stock in these tanks? What would be the perfect stocking list. I want as many fish as I can possibly cram in each tank, so the BIG cichlids are out! I hope I can have Demasoni Cichlids, Frontosa Cichlids, and Maingano Cichlids, they are my favorite!

Thanks in advance!

edit...
Also what makes a good clean-up crew for african cichlids?? Any other fish get along with them?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! *** looked at the cookie cutter 55g page but dont really understand all the real fish names so it doesnt help me any :( Anyone else got any ideas?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.