1. Looks like a stressed/ugly fryeri to me
2. I agree. Head is wrong. Looks like it's got a RZ/greshakei head. No idea other than that.
3. Closer, but I'll let someone whose kept them chime in.
None of those acei have enough yellow on their fins to make me say "yes, that's an acei." I don't know, something just seems off about all of them. But like I said, I've never kept them, so I'm going off stock photos alone. It could just be that they're stressed/old.
They look almost like they have the face of my rusties. The first and last are almost Definate hybrids the second may be just poorly bred. Two pics look good, the other 2 look not so. The yellow on them also seems off.
1. Looks like you may have ID it correctly
2. Def a hybrid, the anal fin is not fright for an male Acei body shape and head are strange as well.
3. This may be a Acei, her body shape still does not look perfect to me.
4. Again this fish appears to be a hybrid, I think they may be a Maylandia Greshakei mix for both two and four. If you don't mind me asking where'd ya pick them up from?
Again I am no expert, but that what it appears to be to me.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.