Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd share some photos... 90g tank, set up about a month, everything transfered over from a 75g, so some plants are fairly mature, but still some growin' to do! Angels, Keyholes, Red-Eyed Tetras, Congos, Ottos are the inhabitants.

Plants are Aponogeton capuronii, Aponogeton ulvaceus, Blyxa japonica, Crinum calamistratum, Cryptocoryne wendtii 'green gecko', Echinodorus 'AFlame', Echinodorus 'kleiner prinz', Echinodorus parviflorus, Echinodorus uruguayensis, Hellanthium angustifolius 'vesuvius', Hygrophila corymbosa 'angustifolia', Hygrophila corymbosa 'kompact', Microsorum pteropus 'dwarf', Nymphaea stellata, Nymphaea zenkeri 'Red Tiger Lotus'
Any comments appreciated! :fish:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Very Nice ! Water looks crystal! :thumb:

·
Registered
677 Posts
great pictures... a full tank pic would be appreciated...

·
Registered
677 Posts
the first pic is FTS, I just wanted the complete pic with the flower growing out at the top...

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks des and cigkag!

I don't have a macro lens. It's a somewhat oldschool Nikkor 70-210mm with the old 5T "Close-up Filter" (a good quality diopter) on the now ancient D-70. It's a "poor man's macro rig", lol but it gets the job done. :dancing:

Sorry, monisaab, the flower stalk is done and gone now. I will, however, post a "room shot" in a few days for some perspective.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I picked up a pair of bolivian rams and lil baby keyhole cichlid (only one they had). I'll be getting a group of Astraloheros oblongum juvies in the mail soon too.

quick pics:

female bolivian ram

keyhole and weeun keyhole. isn't he the cutest thing evar!?!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here are some pics of the new Astraloheroes oblongum and a few other shots. Unfortunately, the most colorful stayed in hiding. I'll get some pics of them eventually for sure though!

Here's one:

And another:

And a wee un:

Das Keyholzen:

El Rey:

La Princesa:

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Hi macclellan,

Your oblongum looks great; a classically interesting fish. Thank you for sharing.

The rest of your fish look great as well; those look to be some "mature" keyholes.

Thanks,
Matt

1 - 20 of 22 Posts