Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
hollyfish2000 said:
Angels in a 75 (one pair) would be lovely with another pair of SA cichlids, perhaps bolivians or blue rams, plus a school of tetras (I'm partial to rummynose) plus some cutie cories and a BN pleco or two. Ideally you would get into plants and run this as a planted tank. It is much prettier to look at and fun to do. Angels appreciate tall plants. My angel tank has mostly swords with some crypts, java fern and some smaller/lower plants. It's a lovely tank. The plants help keep your tank stable and the water clean. I do not do as many water changes on my planted tanks as my African tank. This is a relatively easy tank, (well maybe not the blue rams). Ideally, the water would be neutral pH and soft. You'd use a substrate like Eco-complete to help the plants and have some driftwood for the pleco.
If you have neutral to soft water, this is an excellent suggestion, in my opinion, and since angels were required, this is what I personally would do (I'd do Bolivian rams). There are plenty of species of Corydoras to choose from... I have a group of 5 C. agassizii. There are also plenty of choices of tetras (rummynoses are good... I've enjoyed many different, but really like serpae and black neons).

After a quick peek, I see this is a suggested Cookie Cutter...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts