Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My oscar has had this for a few weeks already, here is a quick video...

what is it?? looks like a **** tumor or something...

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
My Oscar had that but it never turned into anything. It also look your guy is getting a small case of hole-n-head.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
smitty said:
My Oscar had that but it never turned into anything. It also look your guy is getting a small case of hole-n-head.
Thanks for the reply...So you think its okay then? I gotta work on the HITH problem too :(

·
Registered
247 Posts
Nothing to worry about under the chin. Some call that a "chimple" (chin pimple), and the theory is that O's get that from digging around in the substrate. Mine has one and has had it for as long as I can remember.

Just do frequent WC's to get ahead of the HITH. Gotta keep those nitrAtes down with O's.

Enjoy your O!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
twohuskies said:
Nothing to worry about under the chin. Some call that a "chimple" (chin pimple), and the theory is that O's get that from digging around in the substrate. Mine has one and has had it for as long as I can remember.

Just do frequent WC's to get ahead of the HITH. Gotta keep those nitrAtes down with O's.

Enjoy your O!
Thanks, a video explains 1000000 words, Im gonna leave it on for reference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.