Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took some pics of some of my fish, some of which turned out decent.

Here are some pictures of my red devil.

Here are some pictures from my community tank.

·
Registered
204 Posts
what kind of fish is the 8th one in the community tank photos?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aquamojo said:
Nice fish....GREAT title. :popcorn:
Oops, sorry. I thought that was a generic title, didn't realize it was generally only used by you. Wouldn't offend me a bit if someone would like to change it. I've sent in a request to have the title changed.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
stuckinthemiddle said:
what kind of fish is the 8th one in the community tank photos?
I believe this is the fish you are talking about. It is a Archocentrus Cutteri.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
needmoretanks! said:
what is the large fish in the tank? I have never seen anything like it! It looks huge.
It is a Giant Gourami, probably close to 20" long (tl).

·
Registered
204 Posts
Ok, thats what I thought, just wanted to make sure. Are yours aggressive at all?

That giant gourami is outta control! How old is he?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
stuckinthemiddle said:
Ok, thats what I thought, just wanted to make sure. Are yours aggressive at all?

That giant gourami is outta control! How old is he?
I only have one cutteri left, the other two passed away a year or so ago. He is an aggressive little guy though. He has no trouble putting fish ten times his size in their place.

I rescued the giant gourami from a guy about a year ago. He had rescued it from another person that was unable to care for it properly. Unfortunately I have no idea how old it is. I really didn't even want it originally, it's just he couldn't find anyone else with a large tank that was willing to take it. Now that I have him I think he is pretty cool. My wife is convinced that he is going to eat us one of these days though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.