Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry i didnt clean the glass i got excited to see them spawning so i jus ran and got the camera theyve done it a few times and i never witnessed it before. enjoy.. you can see how gorgeous the male is in the pics will have fry soon if anyone wants some let me know

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not too old i didnt raise him so im not sure.. my friend that i bought them from never keeps fish long so it cant be that old lol.. i bought him at the same size he was already spawning but nowhere near as colorful as he is now.. he was really blazed up today thats the prettiest *** ever seen him. and he is always really laid back and he was chasing everyone away like crazy.. no not at all a species tank i have 1 male and 2 females (had 3 i died) in a 55 with 1male jus colored up er jakes and 5 females (i think jus about to adult) and gold occie shellies, a group of cop virginalis "gold" sub-adult/juvies growing out and a group of cyp. lept. katete at like 2.5inch growing out.. oh and a few other real small juvies growing out like 10 or so im moving the cyps out thou soon. the lethrinops are so horny thou they breed like crazy... i had about 60 1 week old fry in a breeder net and the net got loose and had 15 left and put them in a 10 gallon and they all died along with my cyp. micro kiriza fry i was so pissed idk why they even died.. anyways ill probly take her out in a week or so and isolate her in a breeder net and jus keep a close eye on her till she spits them.. i tried the egg tumbler im not a fan thing doesnt work that well the eggs sit in the sides and dont move...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have no idea how to ship fish but id be willing to try.. i had like 60 fry in the breeder net and the thing came apart partially in the night and then there was only 15 and they died for some reason in my 10 gallon they breed like crazy ill have alot more in no time

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.