Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Copadichromis azureus

Taiwon reef

M. Msobo

N. venustus

·
Registered
48 Posts
That P. Spilonatus "Tanzania" is beautiful! I've been looking for them for the past year, but to no avail. I'm actually looking for the Luili type.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That little guy is only 1 1/2 " and if I hadn't watched him color - up myself I'd think he was hormoned. He's going to be a nice fish.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks. The tank is 230 gallons.

·
Registered
496 Posts
WOW beutiful fish and nice tank, what camera do you use to take pics of you're tank and if you use a slr what lense do you use for it thanks

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The camera is a Rebel XT the lense is the kit lense EFS 8-55mm. I put tissue paper over the flash, darken the room and use autofocus because I have no idea how to use manual settings and I don't understand photography jargon. F-stop this and aperature that, ISO speed. I am clueless as to what most of this stuff means or how to use it. I've tried settings recommended by others before and I don't get the results that I do with auto settings.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Spilonotus Tanzania is one of the best Haps to get. I loved mine when I had them. They would always greet me whenever I fed them and thanked me by splashing me every single time!!!

A great fish which needs a large tank - 125g or more!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts