Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys .... figured I took some pics for a question I had about my Victorians, so why not post the rest on here!

I have a cichlid tank - 10 peacocks, 2 Day Glows, 1 Lobster, 1 Sucker and 1 Cat in a 65 gallon.

If you like, help me ID them as I have no idea about that kinda stuff, but am learning and am always striving to learn more!

Here are some of the boys and girls. Enjoy!

My showpiece guy and King of the tank. All else fall in rank.

The newly Preggers Couple.

·
Registered
104 Posts
DavesCichlids said:
If you like, help me ID them as I have no idea about that kinda stuff, but am learning and am always striving to learn more!
Pic 1) OB peacock on the left. 2 Copadichromis borleyi in the middle. Its kind of hard to ID the others without better pics.

2) Tangerine peacock, dragons blood, strawberry peacock, also goes by other names.

3) Copadichromis borleyi on the right. Very nice color!

4) Dayglow like you said.

5) Cant positively ID that as a dayglow, but a nice female vic holding with nice color.

6) Very nice looking blue lobster! A lot of people and stores confuse blue lobsters from blue crawfish. You can tell its a lobster from the red, white and orange coloring throughout the claws,arms and body, besides the size that the lobsters will get. I just picked up two very small babies and will be excited when they grow big enough to put in my 100g.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts