Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I'm looking for someone who possess this kind of fish and could probably deliver some. I hope it is not to far away ;-)

In the web I found different statements of max size, between 4,5 in and 7 in. Which one is correct?

Moin,

haelt jemand von euch die oben genannte Art oder moechte sogar Tiere davon abgeben?

Ich finde im Netz unterschiedliche Groessenangaben von Boehner 17cm und 4,5 in, damit etwa 12 cm auf englischsprachigen Seiten im Netz. Welche stimmt nun?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@ Tim
yes, youre right!

@fulu
I can´t find P. chromogynos in stock? You got a closer look?

I need a trader who is able to export fishes. No matter about the size, I like to take them fry too.

·
Registered
830 Posts
that is a hard fish to find here. and i know there are none in germany.

i have been looking for a group for a while. i find a few here and there but not really what i want.

if i come across some i will let you know. it will cost quite a bit to get them over to germany. about $1100 i think.

·
Registered
54 Posts
i may be mistaken but i believe that some were sent to france as part of an exchange. i would verify this via the hccc, also since your in germany id check with the guys at hap.org

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
about $1100 i think.
Funny guy!

Hey Fulu, with Marco Welss I had spoken. He send ca. 450 fishes to the USA (http://www.welss.de/Versand%20USA.html) and if I found some he likes to get these too.

That there will be some in france sounds good. In netherlands are some too. But only one breeding group and the owner waits for some fry.

If you know more please contact me. :dancing:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Houhou at these time it start to move :D

I´m in contact with Aquabeek, they lost their breeding group. :? So they use their fishes for sale to breed. When they got young fishes they like to give me a notice.

Could someone give me an email or number from Albin? He use this board too?

Thanks a lot! :dancing:

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Good luck with finding your group. It took me four years to get my group of 3 males and 3 females. I have seen them many times for sale in the US, but always males only. I wish I could help you out with your search, but I am sure you will find some.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Snoopdaggydag said:
about $1100 i think.
Funny guy!

Hey Fulu, with Marco Welss I had spoken. He send ca. 450 fishes to the USA (http://www.welss.de/Versand%20USA.html) and if I found some he likes to get these too.

That there will be some in france sounds good. In netherlands are some too. But only one breeding group and the owner waits for some fry.

If you know more please contact me. :dancing:
i know marco and was able to get a few of the species that were sent to california. i dont think it will be too much longer before some us species get sent that way. hopefully the chromogynos comes too. :thumb:

read this link
http://cichlidsofvictoria.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=725

1 - 14 of 14 Posts