Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm moving my fish from a 46 planted bow to a 20 planted high. I've reduced the population down to 5 harlequin rasbora, 7 neon tetra, 3 male guppies, 1m swordtail, 6 bronze corydora, 2 BN pleco, 12 amano shrimp, 12 cherry shrimp. Do I need to reduce more and can I put any of these fish with 1 m and 4 f Pseudotropheus Saulosi juveniles?

·
Super Moderator
1,861 Posts
I can't answer specifically your question regarding the 20H stocking though I think it might be fully stocked.

You may be able to keep a BN pleco in the 46 Bow tank with the Pseudotropheus saulosi since they are juvies though I'm not sure how the plants will do with the P. saulosi. They may uproot or otherwise damage plants depending on the plants you are keeping.

Do you have any pics of the 46 Bow tank?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven’t converted the 46 to a cichlids tank. I’m planning on making the change in November. The plants may be a challenge. I have a few ideas to be successful. I have some Java moss that is growing on a piece of wood. There is some floating frog bit. My other plants will be hit or miss. The 20 tall is now empty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts