Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read the letter from United Pet Groups telling retailers to remove the ETP series from their shelves. Does this mean this item is also recalled with the Stealth Pro or not? Has there ever been any horror stories with the ETP series, as i've never had any problems? I'm considering on picking up some of the ETP series. Thanks for any info!

·
Registered
43 Posts
It seems that only Petsmart knows anything about this. I tried a couple of well known online sellers and got a blank stare from them.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I just got off the phone with Marineland (800-432-6986). I told them I had the old stealth heaters. He said they will replace them also. He's sending me 2 new glass heaters to replace the old stealths. Just give them a call.

If you have questions about this withdrawal, please call Marineland Customer Service at 800-526-0650 or 800-432-6986.

steve

·
Registered
232 Posts
Petsmart took my old 200 watt black stealth heater(not stealth pro)I puchased 3 years ago back for store credit .No questions asked,no reciept needed.Said they are taking all stealth heaters back for store credit.Got a aqueon 250 watt heater with the credit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts