Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm reporting on my current observation of Northfin fish food. About 18 months ago, no matter what type of fish food I purchased from Northfin, my fish loved it and ate it readily.

The last two bulk packages I purchased from them in mid 2018 were NOT quiet the same for some reason. I contacted my supplier and they asked me to contact Northfin directly. They gave me information to do so.

After trying numerous times, I received ZERO support from Northfin! All I can say is something has changed with their production of their fish foods. My fish have told the story on that! Also, because I have to this day received ZERO support from them as a company, I will NEVER buy any of their fish foods again!

·
Registered
653 Posts
I've been feeding my tanks Northfin for the last 18 months. Just opened a new 500g Krill Gold and 1kg Cichlid Formula three weeks ago and didn't notice any difference. Are you sure the problem is the new food? If you have any left over from the old packages perhaps you could try it and see.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I too use the Northfin Cichlid Formula that I recently purchased with no problems. But, I'm with you on the customer service end. There is no reason they shouldn't contact you or any other customer with a problem. On the other hand, if I was your supplier, I would have took them back or replaced them for you. Then I, the supplier would have contacted Northfin about it. I feel your aggravation, maybe contact your supplier again?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.