Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you safely mix Peacocks with Demasoni ??? sorry I tried to read up on it, but my direction must be scattered today I cant seem to locate the info. Thank You in advance for taking time to help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
*** got three from my LFS (Peacocks) and was unsure about a Demasoni so i thought I would ask. Is it that the Demasoni is too agressive or ????

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I'd agree with DanniGirl, Demasoni are way to wild and aggressive for the mellower peacocks.

·
Super Moderator
40,482 Posts
flyn dutchmn said:
My German Red Peacocks and demasoni get along just fine.
I've seen another post on this combo and owning both I am surprised. How long have they been tank mates? Any more than two years and I am anxious to be impressed. :thumb:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Peacocks are definitely more mellow, but if they have size on the demasoni they won't take any **** from them.

All my dominant male demasoni cares about is protecting his territory from the the other male demasoni.

·
Super Moderator
40,482 Posts
Four months, right? I'd want to see how they are doing a little farther along.

Different fish, but I've had a cynotilapia sp. hara kill A. stuartgranti Maleri (which is not a wimpy peacock) so I have not tried the mbuna/aulonocara combination again.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok thanks sounds like for the most part its a no go, except flyin dutchman got the right personality mix with his fish. Ok Thank You for the info all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts