Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have three cichlids. One I am not sure what it is. I refer to it as a she. I keep her by herself as she killed off her tank mates rather quickly. I've had her about 2 1/2 years. I bought three cichlids but she killed off the other two in a matter of weeks. I also have a jelly bean parrot and a parrot cichlid. The jelly bean I've had for about 1 1/2 yrs. The parrot I've had for about 6mos. These two stay together. First thing is: how long do these fish live? second is the first cichlid I was told was an albino zebra striped something not sure what it was. She stays in her house most of the time. she will come out to eat and such but comes out when she thinks we don't notice her. I have my tanks in a reletively untraveled part of the room. I do have pictures of these fish just not sure how to post on here. I bought the one at a retail store from a tank just labeled various african cichlids. The jelly bean was labeled just that: jelly bean. And the parrot was labeled as various parrot. The jelly bean and parrot do have their tifts but nothing major. They seem to like one another.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what is the picture in your avatar? Is that some kind of dog? just wondering as I have coonhounds also.
so to post pics on here you have to have some kind of internet host such as photobucket? I used to have an account there years ago for another forum. do you have to put something in front and in back of the address for the pic to show up here? Its been years at least 6 or 7 since I've done anything on any kind of forum.
also sounds like I'll have my fish a long time then. It took a while to work out the best combo of things and get them going really well. I'm glad they'll be around a while.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Yeah I just use photobucket also. Just upload you photo to it then it gives you those series of link (4 of them) under it. Click on the one that says image and it copies it for you, then just copy it to your post and BAM done. :thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts