Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I attached a picture of my tank.I've got 12 mbuna cichlids with a small didlly school of dino minnows.from what I'm told they like rocks and crevices with hard water so that's what I shot for.it's a 75 g tank with a canister filter,slate rock with pool filter sand.really wondering what other cichlids are good tank mates or if I'm at Max capacity with the size of my tank.any input on things that will help my tank thrive would be much appreciated.
IMG_1594.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure on the species lol like I said I'm a newbie I'll have to look into it.it's an aqua top 406.I know two are albino and two are yellow labs.I'll take more pictures of all the fish.the didlly school is 4 fish.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IMAG0118.jpg

Here's what I'm feeding them.cichlid gold in the morning and cichlid excel in the afternoon.as much as they can eat in about 30 seconds with no left overs

·
Super Moderator
40,502 Posts
You don't want to keep them in pairs...I would not exceed 4 species (even less depending on which species you have). And then have 1m:4f in each species. (Again this depends on the species.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts