Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all
New to the forum and new to serious fish keeping. Seems like the protocol is to describe tanks, so:
Very established 26 bow front, home to Bolivian ram pair, 3 zebra danios, 1 Cory cat, 1 Chinese algae eater

New (10 days) 75 gal, seeded with stuff from the bow front, and currently housing 1 f krib, 5 zebra danios, 1 Cory cat, pair of silver mollies, and an ancient bleeding heart tetra from the departing college student across the road.

Looking for reco's on dwarf/ small colorful African cichlids. My county water is very hard, and i feel safer with the africans. I know, the bolivians aren't African, but they are very happy and seem to be thinking about spawning. :)

I live in Warren co Ohio, which is between cinci and Dayton. Would like to meet other locals.

Thx,
Krista

·
Super Moderator
40,713 Posts
Welcome to Cichlid-forum! You want to stock the 75G? Are the current inhabitants staying or going?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, looking to stock the 75g. most current inhabitants are flexible. really like the krib; lost her mate during ice storm power outage. dont want huge fish, but willing to experiment.
reminder: hard water :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts