20w uv
More sponges before return and manifold pumps
Tap Sink Plumbing fixture Water Kitchen
Tap Plumbing fixture Sink Purple Kitchen sink

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gunner add more media of some kind don’t know which one to get anyone got any recommendations for it easy to maintain stuff

·
Super Moderator
2,020 Posts
What are you using for mechanical media, the sponges in the filter cups and floss on top?

Are the 2 pipes on the right side, one with the valve, the incoming water from the tank to the sump?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What are you using for mechanical media, the sponges in the filter cups and floss on top?

Are the 2 pipes on the right side, one with the valve, the incoming water from the tank to the sump?
Ye the pipes are from the main tank into sump it flows threw the cups with sponges in all 4 of them with filter floss on the top of the course sponges which I change floss once dirty them into other section I have left empty for now next section has 3kg maxpect bio balls and matrix in reactors also my heater are there then this flows in a other section with more sponges into the return pumps section

·
Registered
348 Posts
Wow…….I’m in love with your tank. Really nice rocks and background. Any ideas on your stocking list yet?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow…….I’m in love with your tank. Really nice rocks and background. Any ideas on your stocking list yet?
Up to now Chris
Scieanochromis fryeri
steveni imperial
Aulonocara stuarthranti Hai Reef Blue Neon
Ob x 2
Dragon blood
Yellow banga

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks I also have added 5kg of biohome ultimate Maxi media to the sump
Media up to now is
3kg maxspect Speerers
5kg biohome ultimate maxi
1 litre seachem matrix
Sponges of different grades
I still have plenty of room to run more have a full empty section in the sump was gunner use it in case I needed to separate any fish I could place one in there
Also added maxspect 230 to the tank for more flow Wood Rectangle Gas Machine Composite material
Hood Bumper Automotive lighting Wood Trunk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts