Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
figured id start a new one since the other ones a 125 pages! so lets give it a shot![/img]

not complete yet but i posted it again anyway

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you dont mind clicking to page 125 every time you wanna rate a tank be my guest! also sometimes ideas are best kept to yourself.

·
Registered
57 Posts
You can click under the thread title where it says page 125, this will take you straight to the last page. The tank is nice I'll give it a 7 because the fish need rocks to hide in so they feel safe and have a place to get away from attackers. I have to agree with continuing the existing thread.

·
Registered
220 Posts
toubabokoomi said:
If you dont mind clicking to page 125 every time you wanna rate a tank be my guest! also sometimes ideas are best kept to yourself.
:thumb:

I stopped visiting that thread because it was just toooo much. I for one am glad that you started a new thread.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would have to agree with the other they need rocks because all your doing is putting a lot of stress on all on them and not to mention on the week ones too. Which in return equals death.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sjnovakovich
thanks! thats why i started it

As i said before im not finished with the tank yet just haven't found the right rocks don't want it to look like a clone of every tank i seen I'm tired of the normal rocks (texas holy, slate, cichlid caves etc.)

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
JimA said:
Are mod's good with another 120 page thread?
I don't think the length of a thread has any bearing on why it shouldn't be continued to be posted to or visited, it's no more difficult to click on [125] than it is to click on this thread's [2] or [3]. In addition, there's been a lot of hard work put into that thread by the posters which, if no longer continued, will be lost or 'buried' by a new thread. Up to you guys though, or the mods for this section.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts