Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself and my tank. My dad used to have cichlids when I was younger and now that I'm older I thought I'd give it a try here in Oklahoma City. Anyways, I've set up a 46 gallon bowfront currently stocked with 1 red zebra, 1 cobalt blue zebra, 2 yellow labs, and a demasoni. I believe the red zebra is a male and the blue cobalt is a female, just my opinion based on their behaviors. The others I can't tell their sex. I've also got 2 small pleco's in there as well, one being an albino and the other an ordinary bristlenose. Just wanted to get your thoughts on my set up and any tips or ideas you may have. Hope everyone has a great New Year!

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info DJRansome, I feared it may have been too small but it was a great deal for the tank and stand so I figured I'd start out with it. Hoping to find a 75 gallon and stand for a good price within the next month or 2, fingers crossed..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.