Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this site I have a 125 gallon tank with 2 blood parrots, 1 angel fish, 2 electric blue acara, 2 chocolate, 2 Geophagus sveni, molly 2 zebra loaches 4 kholli loaches, 2 emerald green Cory's a few ottos and a retail shark. I also have a 55 gallon tank with 8 green tiger barbs and 3 pea puffers. Just thought I say hi hope I can learn some new information on here

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,402 Posts
Welcome to C-F @Mb76 !

Just curious what the 2 chocolate fish are in your post? I assume that you meant chocolate cichlids (Hypselecara temporalis).

Did you have any particular questions about any of your fish or your tank set up? It sounds like you are mostly going with a South American tank except for the Blood parrot cichlid hybrids.

We'd love to hear more about your filtration, substrate choice and how long your tank has been set up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to C-F @Mb76 !

Just curious what the 2 chocolate fish are in your post? I assume that you meant chocolate cichlids (Hypselecara temporalis).

Did you have any particular questions about any of your fish or your tank set up? It sounds like you are mostly going with a South American tank except for the Blood parrot cichlid hybrids.

We'd love to hear more about your filtration, substrate choice and how long your tank has been set up.
No specific questions as of yet. Yes they are chocolate cichlid. I just got them yesterday. I use 2 fluval 407 for filtration. I have sand that I use I have had the 125 for a little over 2 years now. I have had the 55 gallon for 3. Yes I'm have south American since they are more peaceful

1 - 5 of 5 Posts