482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
better ones :) 30 mins after introduced to the tank

mostly same fish with few others he settled in quick

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pretty cool got six 2m 4f he thinks may be 3m but how he had them and they spawn for him I like the sand dive thing they do :)

·
Registered
6,748 Posts
I have 5 in a 48" with a pair of Neolamprologus calliurus and some Troph young. Boy do I wish mine looked as good as yours.
Time I guess will tell mine are young/small as yet and for sure I need to remove those baby Troph to another tank when they become a problem. :wink:

All the best James

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ty there is bit more aggression then his tank had but probably just getting the peaking order back in place fun to watch all the flaring and gill puffing

·
Registered
705 Posts
ocellatus in any form are gonna be pretty rough on one another. very pretty fish you have either way. is that the pearly version? either way flaring and nipping and fighting and sand spiting its all part of what makes ocellatus appealing. congrats on converting to tangs! they are wonderful to have

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
17 days and I have a shell of fry need to setup a fry tank but prob wont get this batch goin to try to get pictures if I can

·
Registered
452 Posts
Congrats on your first of many spawns !! I'm about 99% sure there's 2M 4F, 3 gals for sure as they were nice enough to spawn for me too.
:D

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lol two spawns sigh trying to hurry up the 30 gallon process get the other male some room or going to have to rescape and make caves alpha male is being aggressive lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts