·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got in some wc fish. Here's what I got
14 tropheus ilangi. 3 males 11 females
6 cyath foai sibwesa. 2 males 4 females
12 cyprichromis lept. Kerenge island. 4 males 8 females
I can't wait for them to get settled in and start breeding. I already have inkfin calvus, muzi goldheads, malasa goldheads, and moba frontosa breeding like mad. My f1 stock is going to be awesome in months to come. Now I just gotta find some tricoti, xeno red princess, and who knows what else lol. Just wanted to share my excitement with people who get it.

·
Registered
790 Posts
I do think it matters where you get the fish, as long your not bashing the company. I have named all the places I have ever bought fish from with no repercussions.

I'm just interested in where he got the sibwesa? I have been looking for a long time and know most importers, and have not seen theses on anyone's list.

·
Registered
10,006 Posts
I do think it matters where you get the fish, as long your not bashing the company. I have named all the places I have ever bought fish from with no repercussions.
I've seen you do that, and that's always surprised me, as those types of threads usually get locked. When you start naming and praising one source, it just invites another who may have not had a good experience to share, and then you've gone where they don't want us to go. It can be a slippery slope. :) I think you can probably name a source as long as you don't give any type of feedback regarding that source, either good or bad.

·
Registered
790 Posts
prov356 said:
I've seen you do that, and that's always surprised me, as those types of threads usually get locked. When you start naming and praising one source, it just invites another who may have not had a good experience to share, and then you've gone where they don't want us to go. It can be a slippery slope. :) I think you can probably name a source as long as you don't give any type of feedback regarding that source, either good or bad.
Makes since. :thumb:
I'm just always to honest and up front. Also I am always curios where others get there fish. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts