Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well now is thE official start of **** breaking loose in my demasoni tank one died and they are all going insane now I thought it wouldn't happen so soon they are only 1 to 1.75in.

·
Banned
2,109 Posts
Well now is thE official start of #%$& breaking loose in my demasoni tank one died and they are all going insane now I thought it wouldn't happen so soon they are only 1 to 1.75in.
How many do you have in there? IME, the more you have in the colony, the better the odds for long term success.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Had 25 dems 10 labs and 6 haras i plan on taking extra males of the labs and haras out but ATM I think all my haras are male so I might have to buy another group

·
Banned
2,109 Posts
but ATM I think all my haras are male so I might have to buy another group
I feel your pain.. I think I am in a simlar situation with my Hara..

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hope my "males" are just tomboys lol but I kinda wish the fish in my other tank would breed but they are to busy building those mounds never seen any as large in that in my tanks they Proley hit the glass

·
Banned
2,109 Posts
I hear ya... They are picky li'l &%^%!! when it comes to their nesting zones..

I have to remove several fish from my tank tomorrow & not looking forward to it AT ALL!

·
Registered
534 Posts
cantrell00 said:
I hear ya... They are picky li'l &%^%!! when it comes to their nesting zones..

I have to remove several fish from my tank tomorrow & not looking forward to it AT ALL!
If you feel like going through the trouble, I'm in need of a male Dem. The larger the better. I have a female running the tank right now.

·
Banned
2,109 Posts
If you feel like going through the trouble, I'm in need of a male Dem. The larger the better. I have a female running the tank right now.
Sent you a PM.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts