Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up six of these little buggers today. I just can't say no when it comes to alto's, I think I have a problem :lol:

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
I am afflicted with the same illness my friend :lol:

Nice score btw :thumb:

Russ

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Razzo said:

Russ
Thanks Russ,
I got them for free :D well kind of. I help out at a LFS on sundays. Perks are that I never have to buy anything :thumb:

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Furcifer158 said:
Razzo said:

Russ
Thanks Russ,
I got them for free :D well kind of. I help out at a LFS on sundays. Perks are that I never have to buy anything :thumb:
That is quite a perk :thumb:

You should talk them into some calvus (bcwp) and comp (orange fin) fry :wink:

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm working on it. I showed the owner your pics and he really likes them. I think he hesitant though cuz he still has about 10 ink fins, and like 6 more of the gold heads.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Furcifer158 said:
I'm working on it. I showed the owner your pics and he really likes them. I think he hesitant though cuz he still has about 10 ink fins, and like 6 more of the gold heads.
Thanks for checking for me :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
you may have a new member of this alto club in me. this fish are beautiful. Just got some A. Comp "red fin" and A. Comp "gold head" myself. Doing them each in a separate community tank with shellies. one tank has gold heads and gold occies, the other has the red fins with brevis. My LFS has some really nice texas holey rock too so I made the landscapes actually look nice.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
She's a bit blurry in this one. Just got them too. The male is wild and the female is a F-1 from a different male

1 - 15 of 15 Posts