Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 75 gallon aquarium and got it set up so I figured I would post a few pictures up (not the best..) and see what people thought.

1 EBJD
1 Bleekeri
1 Pink Convict
1 Green Terror
1 Firemouth
2 Yoyo Loach
1 Clown LOach
2 Pleco[/img]

Here are some pics.

·
Registered
308 Posts
make sure u watch some of those fish around that ebjd. especially the firemouth and green terror. ebjd's are a lot more fragile and less aggressive then regular jds. u might already know this. you got some beautiful fish. just stay on watch lol about how big is that green terror

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cichlid_kid96:

Yeah the electric blues aren't as aggressive as I wish they were! I recently sold my bjd to free up space and aggression in the tank. Now, all the fish are getting along well. I'm hoping that all of my fish grow quickly and continue to develop good coloring.

The green terror is a juvenile.. about an inch and a half long?

Mad About Cichlids:

Thanks! I appreciate it. It is a regular 75. 4ft by 18in. I wish it was longer though!!! maybe someday I'll upgrade to a 120 gallon!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chunkanese:
Me too! I had been looking around town for a while and finally found one!

It is a pretty good looking juvenile. I can't wait to see it mature. I'll certainly post pictures as it does!

·
Registered
308 Posts
mines in a 90 gallon but im switching to a 125 tuesday. lets put it this way i have way to many right now lol. but in the 125 i want to end up having my texas, gt, oscar, and maybe a jag. his growth rate is actually pretty fast for i gt. he was about 1 inch when i got him and now hes about 4 inches

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I wish I could have a fish tank that took up a whole wall... there just is never enough room for all of the fish that I want! haha

How do you tell the difference from a "Silver Saum/Gold Saum/Green Terror?"

·
Registered
308 Posts
Its actually pretty easy. I think the only difference between the two is silver saum has a white/silver line on its top fin and back fin. Gold saum have an orange/gold line

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Okay, that's what I thought. My GT is still a juvenile so it is hard to really say. His fins look orange to me on the edges though (the top one is definitely orange. back one looks silver almost..)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts