Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I set up a 55 with a cycled Eheim 2026 and an AC 100 HOB. I have my 75 with 4 female Duboisi, 6 male Duboisi of which 2 are dominant. Also have 4 Moori red rainbows in the 75. I want to put the Moorii in the 55 and possibly the 4 leftover male Duboisi. The Moorii and 4 non-dominant Duboisi males kind of hang out in the center top of the tank between the 2 rock piles . Venturing into the other zones brings on armageddon from eaither dominant male. Will this work ok or will the Duboisi males take over the tank ? I am going to get more Moorii down the road and create a colony.

·
Super Moderator
40,540 Posts
A 75G would be a better choice for tropheus. Why not separate by species and rehome troublemakers?

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
A recipe for disaster. Reducing the size of the group is not the way I would go.
I would get another 75g for the red rainbows at the time that you get more to add to the group personally and leave all the dubs in the original 75 in the hope that they can increase the size of the group.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.