Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

First go I like it actually now to decide if keeping it pearly only tank or add something else

Plan to add more sand but none clean atm tell me what ya think

·
Registered
264 Posts
It looks good. I like the rocks. Is that pool sand? I would want to add a pair of small julies or maybe a pair of punks in addition to pearlys. That is a 3 foot long tank, correct?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya 36"x12 think 17 tall forget for sure need another filter little small think going yo try the fuval c series look interesting

·
Registered
363 Posts
Pizzle said:
It looks good. I like the rocks. Is that pool sand? I would want to add a pair of small julies or maybe a pair of punks in addition to pearlys.
Totally.

Tanks looks great. You may need to add a few shells down the road when the occies start to multiply, but should be good for a start. :)

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And yes pfs think have about 4 shells per fish can't see some in open back corners to try to make territories for them

·
Registered
705 Posts
id take out some of the rocks but overall nice setup. i prefer a more natural look to my rock rather then loose piles. ill include a pic of my new 20g long occie setup as reference point. hard to see with the amount of light that camera picks up. but u can get the general idea.[/img]

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tried the open look but have an overly aggressive male so wanted to make cover and if I don't add julis or punks prob take the pile out for more space

·
Registered
705 Posts
ya *** got a decent male starting too. hes a big butt head. o well tho cant win em all. sooner or later he will hopefully settle on a shell... haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts