Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

I am new for a planted aquarium. I have a small 40 Gallon tank, with some tetras, a Blue Gourami and a pair of Angel. Now i have a planted setup but i am not using any kind of Filters and didn't use any CO2. yet. But my plants yet going fine but slow growing.

Now can any one tell me how can i introduce CO2 regardless of any Hazard to my fish. And please do tell me how much light is needed for such an aquarium. I have 2 CFCs bulbs of 15 watt each and two tube lights of 10 watts each.

Please need advice

·
Registered
4 Posts
mhk_144 said:
Hi.

I am new for a planted aquarium. I have a small 40 Gallon tank, with some tetras, a Blue Gourami and a pair of Angel. Now i have a planted setup but i am not using any kind of Filters and didn't use any CO2. yet. But my plants yet going fine but slow growing.

Now can any one tell me how can i introduce CO2 regardless of any Hazard to my fish. And please do tell me how much light is needed for such an aquarium. I have 2 CFCs bulbs of 15 watt each and two tube lights of 10 watts each.

Please need advice
Salaam,
Dear I Have using 22 gallon Planted Aquarium and Iam follow these things to maintain lash green Palnted aquarium

1) Multani Mitti
2) Local Fertilizer without (Cow**** "Gobar")
3) PLLE Light (Philphs 36 Watt) "8 Hours Daily" (Some people using 24w 6400K energy saver)
4) DIY Co2 (Co2 Receipe: 2 litre Bottle, 2 Cup Sugar, Half Tea spoon Yeast "Khameer", CO2 Diffuser and Air Line Pipe) you can see this project at youtube.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I don't know what the rules are for posting links for other forums on here. But there is an excellent forums for planted tanks. planted tank .net

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
I also recommend checking that forum. Planted tanks have so many special questions, it does almost require a full forum to address the issues and that forum is a good one. Many of the same people involved.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts