Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i have 2 cons that i want to breed and the male is about an inch bigger

will this still work :-?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,573 Posts
Most likely.. As long as they aren't trying to kill each other they'll be fine. The bigger issue will be in a couple of months when you can't get them to stop spawning.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
74 Posts
skools717 said:
so i have 2 cons that i want to breed and the male is about an inch bigger

will this still work :-?
No; if two fish are not presicely the same size their who haws will not fit together :oops: Seriously though, you should be fine... well the fish should be fine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
axs377 said:
skools717 said:
so i have 2 cons that i want to breed and the male is about an inch bigger

will this still work :-?
No; if two fish are not presicely the same size their who haws will not fit together :oops: Seriously though, you should be fine... well the fish should be fine.
so.. i shouldnt expect fry?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
74 Posts
skools717 said:
so.. i shouldnt expect fry?
I was joking. 1" size difference is not too bad. As long as both fish are sexually mature I would expect more fry than you will know what to do with.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
axs377 said:
skools717 said:
so.. i shouldnt expect fry?
I was joking. 1" size difference is not too bad. As long as both fish are sexually mature I would expect more fry than you will know what to do with.
oh my bad :lol:

thanks for the info
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top