Cichlid Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the troph scene, i live in northwest ohio and am looking for a place to buy my colony of Dubs, there is one place in town that sells them and they want 25$ a fish and wont ease up on the price. My 180gallon tank currently has fronts, yellows and demasonis... any suggestion to were i can start looking, i dont mind driving a few hours for qualilty fish. Thanks

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
The question is are you going to keep all of those fish in the tank on top of adding a colony of Duboisi?

People have kept tropheus with frontosa but the fronts become stressed from the non-stop-go of the tropheus.

How many dubs are you looking to add to that tank?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i plan on moving the fronts to my 90 gallon and trading everything else. the dubs at my local pet store are maybe an inch or so..... but i plan on bringing in the dubs and starting from scratch.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Hello,

The 'Discussion Board' is for aquaria related discussion of a non-commercial nature only. We have created a 'Trading Post' section that allows members to post items for sale or for want. Please take advantage of this resource, as it can be quite effective. Thanks for your consideration in this matter; we appreciate you as a member.

Here is a link to the Trading Post.

http://www.cichlid-forum.com/tradingpost/

Also check out our site sponsors. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.