Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Not impressed with the quality of the video. I'll have to take another one in a few months and get better lighting.

·
Registered
554 Posts
agreed, thanks for sharing

·
Registered
40 Posts
Dotbomb... you mentioned about getting better lighting. Are you not happy with the LEDs? The quality of the video is a lot better than you give it credit for! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Nice looking tank & the video quality isnt bad at all. :thumb: The Cynotilapia sp Lion Mara Rocks are very nice!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Love my led lights. I needed better room lighting for my video camera to take clearer footage.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I think the tank looks great, but I just wonder why the lack of rocks? Is it because you have so many fish in there and don't have to worry about territory as much?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is my understanding that rocks piled to the top of the tank allows the fish to feel comfortable with using more height of the tank. Their territories are still defined by the foot print of the tank.

I have a 3D background that acts as my big rock pile. There are a lot of nooks and crannies for fish to hide within it. They are very adept at hiding within the background.

I then aquascape the bottom of the tank in a way that appeals more to me while providing enough caves for the fish.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I see. Yeah, I didn't think of it that way. I love the background.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts