Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's quite hilarious to see the male chase anyone away that comes anywhere close to where they are doing their thing. He has pretty much claimed the whole right 75% of the tank for himself. The others are all crowded in a corner on the left side.

All while they are doing it UNDER a rock.

This has been going on for the past 3-4 hours.

The entertainment u get out of fish while being snowed in... :p

·
Registered
554 Posts
Enjoy the show!
fishy voyeurism :eek: :lol:

There's something in my water as well, all my males have started shaking over the past week. My females are all hiding, poor dears.

·
Registered
796 Posts
wilsonj88 said:
hahaha what is this thing called snow? is i that white fluffy stuff that we are SUPPOSED to have in canada?
Awww no snow in Canada?! I just got a foot and a half this week with another big one anticipated next week around tuesday. You can have it. Im running out of places to put it and worse, the pull handle on my snow blower snapped of the pull cord when I went to start it the other day and it'll be a week before they have it fixed.

·
Registered
554 Posts
It's 35 degree celcius summer here! Beach holiday next week :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
hahahah wow. that sucks! we do have some snow. but not as much as we would normally have. it seems to be avoiding the toronto area

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the end result.......

and the proud soon-to-be dad....

:fish: :lol:

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Nice, congrats! =D>
Nina_b said:
GTZ said:
Enjoy the show!
fishy voyeurism :eek: :lol:

There's something in my water as well, all my males have started shaking over the past week. My females are all hiding, poor dears.
Yeah, I put on some Barry White today and saw some shakin going on in the tank. :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts