Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered 6 peacocks from a seller from another website and these fish are great and have beautiful colors. I ordered from a vendor on this site and my experience was to say the least terrible. My order list consist of:

Lemon Jake
Hongi Island
Lwanda
Usisysa
Sp. Red
Benga Sunshine

I will post some pics as soon as i can get my camera back from a friend. I'm so excited to have these additions to my tank. I will definetly be ordering more fish from this guy his shipping is cheap and great. Now I have a great reason to upgrade my tank from a 75 gal to a 125.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Bruinman said:
I ordered 6 peacocks from a seller from another website and these fish are great and have beautiful colors. I ordered from a vendor on this site and my experience was to say the least terrible. My order list consist of:

Lemon Jake
Hongi Island
Lwanda
Usisysa
Sp. Red
Benga Sunshine

I will post some pics as soon as i can get my camera back from a friend. I'm so excited to have these additions to my tank. I will definetly be ordering more fish from this guy his shipping is cheap and great. Now I have a great reason to upgrade my tank from a 75 gal to a 125.
Wait... so your experience was terrible or it wasn't?

I was about to PM you asking who it was so I could make sure not to order from there until I read the rest of your post. :lol:

·
Registered
363 Posts
That's a lot of yellow peacocks.... I'd imagine you're going to see some serious conspecific aggression when they start putting on some size. You'll definitely want them in a 6' tank as adults.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Bruinman said:
Thanks Dannigirl.
You're welcome!

Are you going to be getting some more peacocks?
Since the tank is 75 gal., perhaps stock a Ruby Red or a Cobue or an Electra; they all would nice in that set-up. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
DavidH said:
Wait... so your experience was terrible or it wasn't?

I was about to PM you asking who it was so I could make sure not to order from there until I read the rest of your post. :lol:
He said he ordered them from somebody on another website. I'm assuming b/c he had a terrible experience with a vendor from this site. I think he meant he would order from the guy he ordered from and not the vendor again.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just got a 75 gallon and loking to put some "colorful" peacocks in it. any suggestions? I do have a small venustus (baby one only maybe 2.5")

I like reds blues and yellows

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Lots of suggestions, browse the profiles section and find some species you like. Then track them down locally. Voila! Instant satisfaction.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Nice fish!! I really like those. I wish I could get a bigger tank. Of course, then i would be wanting a bigger tank, and then a bigger one. :roll:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.